Green Bean, Potato and Grass-fed and Finished Ground Beef Skillet
- 1 lb Grass-fed and finished beef
- 3 potatoes, small
- 1.5 cups green beans
- 3 tbsp avocado oil or butter
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- onion powder (to taste)
- Coat pan (I perfer to use cast iron) with avocado oil. Add potatoes, season with salt, pepper and onion powder. Cover and cook, I like to brown the outside of the potatoes. Remove the potatoes from the pan and set aside.
- Add more avocado oil to the pan and cook green beans, season with salt, pepper and onion powder. When finished cooking, remove from pan and set aside.
- Add grass-fed and finished grown beef to pan. When beef is almost done cooking add the potatoes and green beans into the pan. Season and combined smashed garlic.