Classic Beef Chili
- 2 lbs grass-fed & finished ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 15 oz tomato sauce
- 28 oz diced tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 4 stalks celery
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 scoops Wellmade Restorative's Balance
- 15 ounces black beans
- 2-3 cups beef broth (add until you've reached desired consistency)
- Brown the ground beef. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in onions and celery until tender.
- Add in garlic, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, beans ad beef broth.
- Stir in remaining seasoning. Let simmered, uncovered, 25-30 minutes.