Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 3 lbs Spring Cut Chicken Wings
- 1/3 cup ghee or coconut oil
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen Buffalo Sauce
- 2 tsp vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Take wings out of refrigerator and let sit for 30 minutes. Toss wings in 3 tbsp. melted ghee/coconut oil, salt & cayenne pepper.
- Arrange wings on wire wrack on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, turning half way through.
- While the wings are cooking combine the buffalo sauce and remaining melted ghee/coconut oil. Toss cooked wings in the sauce and serve with carrots, celery & Primal Kitchen ranch dressing.