Beef Shish Ka-bobs
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lbs grass-fed and finished ka-bob meat
- 1 red onion, large
- 1 bell pepper, red
- 1 bell pepper, yellow
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Place marinade ingredients into a bowl and stir to combine.
- Add steak pieces to marinade. Marinate for 1-2 hours.
- Season onions and peppers to taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat the grill. Thread beef, onions and peppers onto skewers. I like to use steel skewers. Be sure to pre-soak wood skewers for a half hour, if using them.
- Place the ka-bobs on the grill and cook 4-5 mintes per side. Sprinkle with rosemary and serve.