Long summer days with the kiddos are the best, until you run out of activities to keep them busy! This free summer bingo activity is fun for kids of all ages, and a great activity to keep them busy! The free digital download includes 4 bingo cards along with the calling cards.
How To Play
- Cut out and prepare the calling cards. You can shuffle and place them face down in a pile, or you can put them in a bag, basket, or bowl and pick from there.
- Give each player a bingo card.
- Next give each player something to cover the squares with or use crayons and let the kids color the pictures in each square when they are called. You can use a variety of things such as pebbles, small candies, flowers, etc. to cover the squares if that’s what you choose.
- Make sure everyone marks their FREE square!
- Then begin selecting calling cards one at a time. When a calling card is drawn, all players must find the corresponding picture on their bingo card and mark it.
- Once a player fills up a row of 5 horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, yell out “BINGO!” The first person to yell bingo wins!