Canned green beans not your jam? Fresh green beans, while a little bit more work, add a little more snap to any meal!
Grean Bean Almondine (GF, DF, Paleo, Whole30)
Prep time – 5 minutes
Cook Time – 10 minutes
- 1 lb green beans
- 3 tablespoons butter or ghee
- 5-6 cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Avocado oil spray
- Sliced Almonds
- Toast sliced almonds. I like to add a quick spray of avocado oil (in the spray can) and sea salt to mine.
- Saute green beans. I love to use my cast iron skillet – I get it nice and hot which makes it possible for the beans to get a little bit charred. I use butter, but ghee is a great dairy-free option.
- Add crushed (fresh) garlic. 5-6 cloves if you’re a garlic lover like me.
- Sprinkle with almonds and additional salt and pepper to taste.